• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4, 4.5 and 5mm diameter. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
$7.20 - $8.99
Jagwire's Frame-Mount Adjusting Barrels thread into the housing stops on most road frames and allow easy adjustment of cable tension for fine-tuning your shifting. They are made of aluminum for light weight and durability and have knurled rubber-coated rings for easy turning by hand.
Many frames use internal cable routing for a tidy appearance and improved aerodynamics. In some cases, this can cause unwanted rattling sounds when riding over rough surfaces. Jagwire's Internal Housing Damper slides over brake and shift housing or hydraulic hose to reduce this noise. - 10 meter shops rolls can be cut to length to suit each bike's needs - 10mm outside diameter - Compatibility: 4.0-5.0mm brake housing, shift housing, and hydraulic hose
$9.99 - $65.99
Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.
$4.99 - $239.99
Jagwire file boxes pack a lot of cables into a small space for easy access. - Pre-stretched - Single-ended cables feature a weld-cut for ease of installation - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Slick cable is die-extruded for smooth operation - Stainless steel option resists corrosion - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double Ended: No - Length: 1700mm - Quantity Included: 100 - Width: 1.5mm
$12.99 - $60.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - 5mm - Stronger detent mechanism for use with brake housing - Perfect for mechanical disc brakes
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
Rocket II direct cable adjusters fit into Shimano STI shifters with external shift cable routing. - Rubber coated adjusting knobs for firm grip - Adjustable on the fly - 4mm
Jagwire's Straddle Cable Carrier is for cantilever and centerpull brakes. It attaches to the end of the brake cable and is what the brake's straddle (also called transverse or crossover) cable attaches to. The Straddle Cable Carrier is made of light, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum with a steel bolt. You get a pack of 10.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
Page 1 of 6 Next page