We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
Returns & Refunds
- Time: You have 30 days from purchase to request a refund.
- Method of Refund: Refund will be applied to the original form of payment.
- Product Condition: Product must be new or like new condition in order to return.
- Refund Contact Info: Contact us in-store, over the phone or by email for a refund. You can find our store hours, address, email and phone number on our store details page.
- Charges: Customer is responsible for any shipping costs related to the return.
- Special Case Return Policies:
- Special Order parts and accessories cannot be returned
- Unused clothing may be exchanged or returned for in-store credit only
- Sale/Closeout items are sold As-Is with no refund or return
- All bicycle sales are final
Prices and Information
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us. Thank you!
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
We sometimes use other companies (third-party service providers) to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They need access to some personal information in order to perform their duties but may not use this information for other purposes.