Parts & Accessories
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
The XPro & Xpresso cleats have been developed for the TIME XPro & Xpresso road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) in order to optimize performance, following 3 points: security, ergonomics, and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPro & Xpresso pedals.
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and Frt. / Rear strap system
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
• Real leather material • Classic design fits most caged pedals
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
• Extends pedals • Not for use on exercise bikes
$12.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
• Steel • Quality leather straps included
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Origin-8's RC Look Cleats are compatible with Look pedals. The Red offers 10 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position).
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable - Available in Look Keo and SPD-SL interfaces
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
Origin-8's Leather Toe Clip Straps are made from real, high-quality leather and feature the classic, double strap design.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
- Engineering grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Covers available separately (410192) - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
SPD-style replacement cleats for Origin-8 pedals.
Replacement cleats for Mavic's iClic pedal system. These cleats offer 10-degree angular float, grippy walking pads for traction when you're not on the bike, and an asymmetric, left/right-specific design that minimizes Q-factor. Includes mounting bolts, shims, and sole camber adjustment pad.
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
- Genuine leather-wrapped chrome plated steel - Hardware included
- Compatible with Look Delta System - Engineering thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 9-degree arc
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Page 1 of 2 Next page