700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$42.00 - $60.72
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
The Schwalbe CX Pro Performance Line Tire lets you rip through mud and grit with ease. The unbelievably low weight and excellent grip through corners keep you on your bike through the roughest terrain. Hop on and feel the power of the CX Pro for yourself.
Schwalbe's Century Performance Line tire is a true classic. It is perfect for trendy bikes with a vintage look, since the profile and contour are based on tires from the early 20th century. The side label keeps the classy aesthetic going, by using the traditional billboard technique with raised lettering.
The DD in Schwalbe's Durano DD Performance Line Tire stands for Double Defense. In addition to the RaceGuard protection belt, there is an effective fabric protector on the sidewall.
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
- Maximum puncture protection - New dynamic profile - SmartGuard belt
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
Fast racing tire specially designed for E-performance: The V-Guard puncture protection belt ensures high puncture resistance and the new Addix Race Compound offers tenacious grip at high cornering speeds and extensive durability. - E-One has ECE-R75 approval for fast E-Bikes
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
The G-One Bite feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off-road. Constructed for more off-road use than its stablemates, the open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and deliver this G-One the perfect "Bite".
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
The G-One Speed offers an unleashing profile and is breathtakingly fast—especially when large tire volume is crucial. - G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs - Guaranteed for maximum speed
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
Hurricane rolls fast and noiselessly, offering sufficient traction for short off-road excursions. - Schwalbe's Performance line of tires offers excellent quality and the best value for an intensive-use tire. - Dual compound - Wire Bead
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining very high puncture resistance
The next evolutionary phase. Revised tread design, fitted with the latest tire technology. The new Marathon Almotion is safe, fast, and agile. The new, powerful ADDIX compound boosts riding performance. Ideal for intensive touring by bike or e-bike (E-25).
Schwalbe's Marathon Almotion rolls through the intersection of puncture protection and speed. Borrowing from the principles of motorcycle tires, the Almotion uses a special casing construction to ensure a high degree of flexibility and a low rolling resistance, while Schwalbe's triple rubber compound is borrowed from their high-end race tires. And you still get ample security from flats, thanks to the combination of a fabric layer and a rubber belt under the tread. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
$50.99 - $51.00
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire bead
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
- Ultimate touring tire
The ultimate touring tire, made for roads, tracks and trails of all continents. The tread pays homage to its legendary Marathon XR predecessor. Construction and compounding are naturally the very latest Schwalbe Evo technology. TravelStar compound for the best handling characteristics, Double Defense technology makes it light, but with an extremely robust construction. The world is round. Ride it.
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
The Flat-less tire. Schwalbe's best selling model. The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is. In addition to the superior puncture protection it features many inner values: - Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. - Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products. - “Anti-aging” side wall. It now lasts much longer before deveolping unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure. - E-Bike ready. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
Page 1 of 2 Next page