The Back-Roller City is an economical starter version with clear features and plenty of space for bike touring. With its symmetrical design and slanted shape on both sides, this classic Ortlieb bag provides enough space for pedaling, while also allowing individual use on either the left or right side of the bike. The patented Ortlieb QL1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8 and 11mm are included).
You're lookin' at the Surly Big Dummy Bag Version 2.0. Just like the original, it's designed to work with Dummy-style rail systems found on cargo bikes like our Big Easy, Big Dummy, and Big Fat Dummy. We've made it easier to install, simpler to use, and refined its size and shape to better suit the stuff we haul most often. The sequel is slightly smaller, but you can still cram two full grocery bags in there on shopping day. Three if you like your potato chips pulverized. The Big Dummy Bag features an expandable cargo flap and side panels that can lie flat or cinch up to accommodate loads of varying dimensions. It also has two sizeable inner pockets with a dedicated divider so you can keep your legal documents tidy. It's furnished with adjustable daisy chains, straps, and buckles to help you secure bulky shit that may not fit otherwise, as well as three stainless steel drainage ports so you can hose it out after hauling your compost to the dump. Lastly, the bag's main body is tough 1680D nylon and its liner is 400D nylon. The material is also bluesign® Approved. So are the buckles and other hardware. This means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on humanoids and our environment. - 22.5L capacity per bag
The Surly Little Dummy Bag is a 15L sling-style bag designed to work with your standard rear rack and help you carry grocery bags, fishing poles, and other oddly shaped ephemera. Unlike traditional panniers that clip on and off real fast, we wanted a cargo solution that you could leave mounted to your bike when you're off playing laser tag. The idea is you just throw your backpack or whatever in there, turn the cranks awhile, and then pull out your gear when you've arrived. Quite slick. You can still scatter schoolbooks and loose cans of tuna inside the Little Dummy if you want, but the bag-within-a-bag method makes unpacking quicker. Use the system of daisy chains and One-Wrap straps to secure baguettes, flutes, and other stuff that might stick out. Cinch the side straps to further stabilize your load. And for extra credit, use your favorite Surly Whip Lash or Junk Strap to make your setup work the way you want. There's also a small zippered compartment inside the bag, if you're into pockets. Oh, and we should also probably mention that the bag's 1680D nylon main body and 400D nylon liner are bluesign Approved. So are the buckles and other hardware. That means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on humanoids and our environment. Compatible with most standard rear racks, the Surly Little Dummy Bag is a sling-style bag designed to help riders haul big awkward items more easily. Secure your backpack, groceries, or camping gear inside the sling when it's time to ride. When you've arrived at your destination, quickly grab your stuff and leave the Little Dummy Bag mounted to your bike. You're unstoppable now. - A system of daisy chains and One-Wrap straps can be used to secure large, odd-shaped items - Interior zipper pocket - 25-lb. bag capacity. Consult your rack's weight limitations - 15L total volume
- Main compartment designed to hold traditional grocery bag - Side zippered compartment - Integrated carrying handles - Includes removable shoulder strap - Mounts on rear rack with hooks and Velcro strap - Bag volume: 1100 c.i. - Size: 11.8x7.1x13.8" - Mount: Hook and Strap
Do you need to run into the store but not bring all your stuff along? Then lock it in the Locking Rack Bag. It is made of hard plastic and has a rear reflector. It easily mounts to your rear rack.
- Large main compartment and 1 heavy-duty compartment - Integrated carrying handle - Mounts on rear rack with hooks and T-bar - Bag volume: 1100 c.i. - Sold individually - Size: 11.8x5.5x18.1" - Mounts: Hook and Strap
Rugged, spacious, and water resistant, Sunlite's Utili-T Panniers are ideal for your ride to work or your journey cross country. They easily mount to your rear rack (sold separately), and four zippered compartments offer plenty of storage for clothes, food, and anything else you can imagine. A carrying handle makes these bags functional off the bike, too. Reflective trim keeps you visible on the roads, and compression straps keep everything in place.
The name says it all. Sunlite's Utili-T Waterproof Rear Pannier is made to carry everything! It easily mounts to your rear rack, and the roll-top folds over and buckles closed. There is a thick PVC backing so your gear stays where it's supposed to, and it's made from tough nylon fabric for excellent durability. Other features in this light pannier include reflective trim and welded seams.
$59.99 $80.00 25% Off
Whether it‚ a picnic in the park or an epic, multi-day ride in the mountains, we believe good storage equals good adventuring. Enter our versatile and tough Coolcave pannier. A 19-liter open pannier in rigid plastic, our Coolcave is perfect for carrying everyday essentials, purchases, or camping gear on bike commutes or trips in the countryside. Easy to clip on and off so you can take the pannier and its contents with you. Adjustable Isofix mountings allow for secure attachment on most bike racks. - 19 L cargo capacity. - KlickFix mounting system. - Made with 50% recycled plastic. - Cargo net included. - Compatible with Specialized/Fjällräven Cave Pack, Cave Pack Tote, and Cave Lid Pack.
$89.99 $120.00 25% Off
The Tailwind aerodynamic panniers blend form with function, reducing drag and battery consumption by up to 6% when tested against competitors. Their low-bulk, clean-lined design delivers increased stability with a sleek aesthetic, creating a modern storage solution that lets you go further, faster, without compromising on what you carry. - 17 L capacity for all your gear, whether you're going downtown or way out of town. - Approx. dimensions (mm): 400 x 330 x 142mm (height/width/depth). - Klickfix mounting system lets you load the bags on and off your bike quickly for easy transitions, freeing up the top of the rack for additional carrying. - Compatible with all standard racks and all racks on Specialized bikes. - Sleek, water-resistant design sheds rain so your stuff stays dry when the weather gets nasty. - Unique right- and left-sided design delivers optimal aerodynamics for increased efficiency. - Internal laptop sleeve carries your computer snug and safe (laptops up to 17" screen). - 360-degree reflective graphics help drivers see you coming. - Freestanding shape for accessible loading and unloading.
The Sport-Roller City is a streamlined economy version of the Sport-Roller Classic. The waterproof panniers for lowrider racks are also perfectly suitable as rear panniers for children’s and youth bikes because of their reduced size. The Ortlieb Quick-Lock1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with tube diameters up to 16mm. - Hook inserts for diameters of 8mm and 11mm are included
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
Blacktop bags feature clever attachments and subtle features. The Grocery Pannier bag fits standard paper grocery bags, is easily installed and removed from the rack, and features an additional drawstring shroud to keep those baguettes secure. - Load-securing strap doubles as a carrying handle - Quick-release upper rack mounts and lower bungee means easy removal and installation to the rack - Drawstring shroud ensures contents are secure while riding - Taillight loop on the back - Approximate dimensions: 13.5 x 12 x 8"
The Big Daddy 2 bike rack bag by BiKASE comes with a large main compartment with a seam-sealed liner, making the internal bag waterproof and drop down panniers on each side, adding extra storage for when needed! The Big Daddy 2 bike rack bag fits on all standard size rear bicycle racks using 4 straps to keep the bag tight and secure! - RF seam sealed internal liner - waterproof zipper on main storage compartment - water bottle/drink holder that will fit multiple size bottles - bungee net on top for added storage - drop down expandable side panniers - shoulder strap included - reflective accents - designed to fit most racks - dimensions: 13" x 9" x 8" (with panniers) - 1400 cubic inches, includes panniers
Grocery Pannier that clips onto a standard rack. Has rain fly to keep water out and contents in! Folds flat when not in use and has tricky handle system. Uses 2 structure braces on the inside of bag when in use to keep the pannier sturdy while riding. 2 D-rings on each side of the pannier to attach shoulder strap! - 13" long x 6.5" deep x 10" tall (with an additional 4 inches with the use of the rain fly)
The Urbanator bag is ideal for cyclists and commuters for taking their stuff around town or on some journey. This backpack-style bag has ample room for 2 days of clothes, an extra pair of shoes, and a 16" laptop. It features a padded laptop compartment and two additional pockets for small electronics or sunglasses, and 2 bottle holders. The bag's attached shoulder straps conveniently tuck away into a built-in storage pouch and are out of the way while mounting to a bike rack. The Urbanator mounts to most bike racks and has locking features to keep your bag secure. Made of water-resistant and easily cleanable material with an added weather-resistant rain fly. Converts from pannier to backpack in seconds! Designed by cyclists for cyclists! - Shoulder straps stow away in a compartment when used as a pannier - Multiple pockets for easy organization - High-visibility rain cover and reflective accents - Rack locks for secure mounting - Oversized, glove-friendly zipper pulls - Padded compartment fits 16" laptops - Opens like a book for easier packing & organization - Made of water-resistant PVC/TPU - Dimensions: 17" x 10" x 8" - 1350 cubic inches or 22 liters
- Luxurious inner lining with trendy print and vegan-leather details - Visibility: reflection on all sides and front - Handles and a removable shoulder strap - New Universal Bridge
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are reflective to increase visibility - Made of durable materials - Special hand-painted botanical print - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 28 x 16 x 35 - Water-repellant
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible : MIK system - 34L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime - 34L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible: MIK system - Volume: 34L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 34 x 17 x 43
- The Basil Navigator Waterproof features a roll-top closure with an additional adjustable hook. - Thanks to the handle and shoulder strap, you can easily take the bag anywhere. - Waterproof (IPX 3). - Includes a reflective elastic front pocket.
- Double bicycle bag, water-repellent polyester - Reflective stripes - Elastic bottle bands inside - Main compartment with pull cord - MIK system carriers/carrier plates, incl. MIK Adapter plate (70171) - 32L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Welded construction - 100% tarpaulin - LED mounting possibility - 50L capacity - Strap mounting system - Aluminum buckle - 50L
- Made from waterproof tarpaulin & polyester - Water protective folding closure - Universal Bridge System compatible - Reflection on all sides - Dimensions: 41cm x 18cm x 36cm - Volume: 48L
Page 1 of 2 Next page