Banjo Brothers' Top Tube Bag is a great add-on to keep your must-haves (phone, wallet, keys, snacks) within reach. It's made from 840-denier nylon with a lined, padded interior. The clear top allows you to see what’s in there while keeping it all dry. Rubber-backed straps keep it in place and protect your bike's finish. You also get a key clip plus reflective piping for extra visibility.
- Allows you to ditch the pack and carry everything you need for a quick tire repair all in one convenient, easy to access location - Silicone strap safely stores CO2, tubes up to 29 inches, tools and more - Easily adjust to fit most frames, can be installed on the top tube, downtube or seat tube - Securely holds items in all terrain - Silicone materials will not damage bicycle frames - Ergonomic pull tab for easy installation and removal
Planet Bike's Snack Sack attaches to your top tube to keep your gear within easy reach. It's made of tough material and has a padded, white interior to make it easy to see your things. Its 43 cubic inches of capacity handle all your essentials. It's also got a dual zipper for easy access and reflective piping, too. Dimensions: 7 x 3.5 x 2 inches
- Tool Carrier - Sleek tool holder designed to securely hold the Park Tool MTB-5 Multi-Tool and TPT-1 Tubeless Tire Plug Tool - Can be mounted or strapped to most bike frames (hardware not included)
The Banjo Brother's large "gas-tank" style top tube bag is the bag you've been looking for. 65 cubic inches (1.1L) of storage front and center of your bike's cockpit. 50% larger than the original Banjo Brothers Top Tube Bag, this bag will hold a lot of what you need. Maybe that's food, or wallet, keys and phone. With a rigid bottom and padded sides the bag holds its shape and the main compartment zipper and side zipper are easy to use one-handed. Banjo Brothers used the same weather-proof zipper system that they use on their frame packs. The Large Top Tube Bag also features reflective piping for added visibility. Cut-to-fit straps means the bag will work on virtually any frame. The bag itself is not waterproof, but the fabric is waterproof and the zippers are covered. For the money the bag provides protection to satisfy riding in real-world conditions. It can also be attached at the seat-post. - Weight: 6 oz - Dimensions: 7" L x 4" H x 2.5" W - Capacity: 65 cubic inches / 1.1 liters - Rigid bottom and padded sides - Weather-proof zippers - Large main compartment and side pocket - Cut-to-fit-straps - Reflective piping - Imported
Triangular frame bag in the shape and design of a cheesy slice of pepperoni pizza. Perfect for a phone, snacks, tools or other small items - Mount: Adjustable Straps - Size: 10.8x1.92x7.48" - Volume: 63.55 c.i.
- Bike storage pack with clear TPU screen allows easy view of phone or map - Hook and loop straps secure pack to top tube - Lightweight waterproof design protects contents - Reflective straps add visibility - Top pocket fits phones up to 6.7" - Dimensions: 8.9" x 4.9" x 5.9" / 22.5 x 12.5 x 15cm
- Large single compartment - Great for quick access while on bike - Velcro mounting straps - Bag volume: 50 c.i. - Size: 6.7x2.4x3.9"
BiKASE's Beetle Top Tube/Stem Phone Bag is perfect for your phone, wallet, keys, gels and other smaller items. This fine 600-denier nylon bag quickly and easily attaches to your bicycle frame top tube or your stem with its Velcro and shock cord mount. Your phone goes on top and there's a zip compartment below for your other goodies. You can operate your phone through the clear window. The Beetle accepts iPhones and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4s and has a removable spacer to fit big or smaller phones.
The Little John Frame Bag is designed to fit on the top tube or under the top tube as a small storage bag while you ride. It provides plenty of room to carry a smartphone (any size phone with or without a case), energy bars, sunglasses, and keys. This bag allows you to bring along everything you need while riding. Product features: - frame bag mounts on top tube or under top tube - 3 multi-positional straps for mounting - fits the largest phones with large cases - made of 840 denier nylon & polyester - 9” x 1 3/4” x 4"
74 cubic-inch top tube bag Keep your phone, snacks, and other gear easily accessible with our top-tube-mounted Lunch Box Bike Bag. It installs quickly, and the dual zipper makes opening and closing a breeze. - 74 cubic inch volume is ideal for ride snacks, phone, keys, wallet, first aid kit, and more - Clear protective pouch holds smartphone on top of bag for easy visibility during ride - Hassle-free pull tabs and dual zipper leash makes opening easy - White liner makes finding items easy - Internal padding protects cargo - Reflective piping - Weight: 115 grams - Dimensions: 9" long x 4.5" stem height x 2.5" wide
- Single compartment top tube bag with a streamlined design - One large compartment for nutrition, keys, wallet, or other essentials - Lycra side pockets for quick access cash or other small items - Large zipper pull is easy to use even while wearing gloves - Heavy-duty tear-resistant fabric
- Large single compartment - Velcro mounting straps - Bag volume: 85 c.i. - Size: 10.2x2.4x4.3"
The Sunlite Top Tube Phone Bento featuers a clear, water resistant phone pocket that is great for quick device access while on bike. - Window measures 3.25 x 5.5" - Mount: Velcro Straps - Size: 7.1 x 3.3 x 3.7" - Volume: 100 cubic inches
- Top tube saddle-bag-style bag with two side compartments and a clear PVC phone/map pouch - Touch-screen compatible pouch keeps phones out of the elements but still visible for directions - Keeps nutrition and other necessities easily at hand - Large zipper pulls are easy to use even while wearing gloves - Rugged, heavy-duty construction - Volume: 126-inch³
Lezyne's Smart Energy Caddy is a lightweight, semi-rigid, top-tube-mounted smart phone caddy made from molded EVA foam with a durable woven nylon cover. Its clamshell pod design opens to provide easy access, and a mesh divider helps keep items in place. The Smart Energy Caddy's smart phone pocket holds any popular 4-5" phone model, and features a clear touch screen-compatible panel for full control of your phone. Three Velcro straps attach your caddy to your bike's top tube.
Zipp's Speed Box 1.0 is designed to mount securely to a bike's top tube to hold nutrition and small items conveniently within reach. Featuring solid-molded EVA construction, water-resistant zippers, and 3-point Velcro attachments, the Speed Box 1.0 is a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional saddle bags.
Zipp's Speed Box 2.0 is designed to mount securely to a bike's top tube to hold nutrition and small items conveniently within reach. Featuring solid-molded EVA construction, water-resistant zippers, and 3-point Velcro attachments, the Speed Box 2.0 is a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional saddle bags.
Zipp's Speed Box 3.0 is designed to mount securely to a bike's top tube to hold nutrition and small items conveniently within reach. Featuring solid-molded EVA construction, water-resistant zippers, and 3-point Velcro attachment, the Speed Box 3.0 is a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional saddle bags.
$36.99 - $42.99
Banjo Brothers' Frame Pack attaches to your top and down tubes to securely stow gear within arm's reach. It's made from tough nylon with a lined, colored interior. Plus, the four hook-and-loop straps keep it in place and protect your bike's finish, and you've got a full-length zip, key clip, phone pocket, and reflective piping, too.
- Lightweight, semi-rigid, top-tube-mounted, large smart phone holder - Rivet system to bolt onto frames with removable straps - Molded EVA foam structure with woven nylon cover - Compact design with extra-wide clamshell opening - Mesh divider keeps additional items in place - Clear, touchscreen-compatible cover - Three Velcro strap design attaches securely to the top tube - Easy access nutrition bag - Size: 19cm x 10cm x 7cm - Capacity: 0.5L - Weight: 98g
BiKASE's Frame Bag is a sturdy nylon bag that quickly and easily straps to your bicycle and hangs beneath the top tube to conveniently carry items in an easily accessed location. It's large enough to carry a U-lock, jacket, pump or even a bottle of wine. Plus it has side pockets with see-through mesh so it's easy to find your small items, too, like lip balm, gels and keys. • Multi positional straps to fit most bikes • 2 side zipper pocket • 2 side Teflon pocket with reflective • Side reflective stripes • Internal mesh pocket • 4 adjustable mounting straps • Water Resistant material
The BiKASE Long John takes top tube bags to the next level. Need more space than the Trifly but really don’t want a full-fledged frame bag? Then the Long John is the perfect option for you. With multiple mountain straps and positions, the Long John can be mounted like a traditional top tube bag, or… flip it over and use it like a frame bag. With side zippers, it doesn’t matter how you mount it… your gear always remains in reach! - Can be mounted above or below the top tube - Side zippers allow the rider to access their gear at any angle - Multi-position straps with elastic to mount firmly on top tube - Works with bikes with limited space between top and down tubes
- Touring bag constructed of 600D nylon with a 210D nylon interior lining - 3 divided mesh pockets for easy access storage on the side are perfect for quick access items such as nutrition products - Large main compartment accessed by a side zipper - Velcro straps offer easy installation - Mount: Velcro Straps Size: 15.4x2.3x3.9-inches - Volume: 138 c.i. Color: Black - Bag Size: Medium (101-200 c.i.)
- Clear, water resistant phone pocket - Window measures 3.25 x 5.25" - Great for quick access while on bike - Quick release stem mounting system - Fits most stems - Bag volume: 90 c.i. - Size: 7.1x3.3x2.8"
Long days in the saddle training and racing take their toll on your equipment. Tri-BackUp TireBag provides protection from harmful ultra violet rays that can quickly degrade a tubular tire. So the next time you have to replace your tubular tire, it’s ready to go. Designed to integrate with Tri-Backup Pro V and Tri-Backup Pro I for maximum aerodynamic efficiency. - Material: 420D nylon - Mount: Works w/ TRI-BackUP Pro V / Pro I; Top tube; Saddle rails - Compatibility: Up to 700 x 25c tubular tire (Max folded length 8.7 cm / 3.4”) - Round Tube Diameter: Fits 23/48 mm - Aero Tube: Fits up to 260 mm (10.2”) circumference - Added Features: Side pockets for up to four 16g CO2 cartridges Zipper docks - Size: 25.8 x 7.8 x 4.6 cm / 10.2” x3.1” x 1.3” - Weight: 107 grams
The perfect travel mate for any journey. If you’re a bikepacker, you won’t want to miss this. TopLoader is a large capacity top tube mounted bag giving bikepackers quick and easy access to energy bars, phone, wallet, tools or any small essential gear they need close at hand. - Capacity: 0.75 L / 45 ci - Material: Polyethylene / nylon - Lightweight, durable, water repellent and stain resistant - Compartments: Main divided / padded - Top Tube Diameter: Fits 35/46 mm - Head Tube Diameter:Fits 34/75 mm - Integrated rain cover - Size: 23.5 x 12 x 7 cm / 9.3” x 4.7” x 2.8” - Weight: 169 grams
- Water-repellent polyester, velcro mounting - Main compartment: inner mesh pocket, smartphone touchable pouch, opening for ear buds, raincover - 1L
$54.95 - $57.95
Topeak's Fuel Tank mounts directly to your top tube, giving you quick and easy access to energy bars, your phone, wallet, tools or any small essential gear you need to keep close at hand while riding. The top opening, zipper accessed, main compartment keeps contents safe and secure.
The Mag-Tank takes a new twist on top tube bags. Instead of a zippered opening, access to the bag is by a smartly contoured top flap held in place by a magnetic buckle with mechanical engagement (read - the magnet aids in closure, while load is placed on a connection). It will not unintentionally open and spill your gummy bears when you end up in the trees with your bike upside down like a conventional magnetic closure would. You can easily open the bag one handed by pulling outward on the cord loop and you have access to the whole top of the bag. To close, just flick the flap down and the buckle self-engages! The Mag-Tank is just a hair smaller than Revelate's Gas Tank to prevent leg movement from hitting the edge of the flap opening. Please note - while the cover to this bag is designed to shed rain and spray, due to the large panel opening it is not a sealed bag or waterproof bag. Features: - One-handed access while riding - Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets - Wrap around panel is padded with closed-cell foam - Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility - Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts - Beefy top tube strap has gripper material with double back wrap for bomber stability - Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. Sizing: - Length: 8.5" - Max height: 5" - Width at stem: 2.5" - Tapers down to 2.5" tall and 1.5" wide along the top tube Specifications: - Weight: 4.5 oz. - Volume: Approximately 65 cubic inches - Materials: VX21 & 42 XPac, 420-denier yellow and red lining, closed-cell foam-padded tube sections, HDPE sheets
Page 1 of 2 Next page