Put this little bright spot anywhere—your belt, your backpack, your seatpost—and ride on. The Flashback is your go-to savior, packing a mighty “I’m here!” punch to keep you visible on the streets. With its belt clip, you can literally clip it on just about anything, and its compact size makes it a total no-brainer for keeping your ride safe and your street-cred high. - Compact, bright, and waterproof. - Built-in fabric belt clip makes it a clip-anywhere taillight option (seatpost mount included). - Four operating modes: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens). - 2- to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode. - Tested and approved for the following Specialized helmet models: Align, Ambush Comp, Chamonix, Propero II, Echelon II
Nothing says, “see me now,” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 100 lumens output - Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 77-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six operating modes: Steady High (50 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
30 lumens to keep you safe! The UTL-30 utilizes an aluminum constructed body to house an IPX6 waterproof light. With its 5 modes, the UTL-30 is ready for action. FEATURES - Large, Highly Visible Lens for Maximum Visibility - IPX6 Waterproof - Max Charge Rate 500mA - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (30 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (30 Lumens): 5.25 hrs, High Flash (30 Lumens): 8 hrs, Medium Flash (15 Lumens): 10 hrs, Low Flash (7 Lumens): 13 hrs - Weight: 60 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
$20.00 - $22.99
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
Cover your six with the super bright UTL-9 Flat Panel LED Tail Light! A great everyday versatile rear-facing light easily mounted on-bike with included rubber strap mount or practically anywhere imaginable using the strong and secure built-in metal belt clip. Designed using a panel of 40 micro LEDs putting out 40 Lumens (*On Daytime Flash) of super bright red light, you'll be sure to stay visible wherever you ride. - Super bright (40 lumens) *on daytime flash - 40 micro LED panel - Large visible surface area - Gunmetal colored body - Ipx4 water resistant - Micro USB rechargeable - Built-in metal belt clip - Easy bracket angle adjustability - Solid Modes: High (20 Lumens): 3 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 6 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (40 Lumens) & High Flash (10 Lumens): 12 hrs - Weight: 41 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
See and Be Seen, Day or Night - Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away - Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle - Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles - Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately) - Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind. General Specs: - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In The Box: Non-Bundle - Varia RTL510 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
See and Be Seen, Day or Night - Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away - Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle - Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles - Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately) - Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind. General Specs: - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In The Box: Bundle - Varia RTL510 - Radar display unit - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
• Ultra compact rechargeable Li-Ion tail light • 4 Super-bright Red LEDs • USB smart charger • Flexible and compact mounting system • Steady, Flash and Chase modes • 6 hr steady, 12hr flashing runtimes • LED fuel gauge/charge indicator
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
Replacement LED assembly for the Centro LED helmet.
Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Page 1 of 3 Next page